Saturday Recollection [Short Reviews]

Books I Skipped Reviewing
Weekend treats
#006

These were just a short review of the books that I skipped for some reasons. I decided to post some once every weekend until it's all up. Enjoy! ^^

ღSeries Specialღ
(Part 2)

Evernight (Evernight, #1)Stargazer (Evernight, #2)Hourglass (Evernight, #3)Afterlife (Evernight, #4)

Evernight Series by Claudia Gray
❧ My Rating : 4.0 Hearts (on the first three), 3.0 Hearts (on the last one)
❧ Date Read : August 2012
❧ Since it has been a long time since I've read this series, I'll be reviewing it as a whole. So these books were on paranormal-romance genre. Vampires plus wraith (ghost) plus the vampire hunters. There's also a plus on mystery, betrayal, family and a lot of revelations.

So if there's something that I would never forget about this book, if would be the writings of Gray. I remembered admiring the way she was able to make me (reader) part of the story.  The narration was really good from start to finish.

The nature of the characters was epic. Bianca, as a born vampire (not full yet), Lucas, as vampire hunter, and some involvement of wraith. Bianca turned out to become a wraith on the last book. And that really sucks. Imagine having a relation with a ghost. Not so good, right?? And Lucas had been turned to a vampire then back to being human. And that's another sucker. I think these things all happen on the last installment because that's where my rating dropped.

And about the ending, it was Annoying with the capital 'A'! While Lucas was turned back to being human, Bianca was stuck in being a wraith for like forever. That totally ruined my fantasies and my heart!

So the final book sucked. Through, the first three books were really good and lovable. I don't really know what's with the author's mind when she decided to give that kind of finale. Though, I must admit that it really did shake me up. Good book, totally recommending it.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment