Saturday Recollection [Short Reviews]

Books I Skipped Reviewing
Weekend treats
#004

These were just a short review of the books that I skipped for some reasons. I decided to post some once every weekend until it's all up. Enjoy! ^^



Touch of Power (Healer, #1)
❧ My Rating : 5.0 Hearts
❧ Date Read : Dec 26, 2012
❧ Hadn't gotten the chance to review before for this blog does not exist yet. Touch of Power... Read it twice, loving it twice ^^ Romance, adventure, fantasy and mystery, all in one book! I loved the characters, plot and author's writing.  Loved it all. It never failed to disappoint me. I have the review of it's second installment Scent of Magic here.





Artemis Fowl
Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
❧ My Rating : 1.0
❧ Date Read : Dec 04, 2012
❧ Same reasons. Artemis Fowl ... Nothing special about the book. I skipped almost half of it. I got bored and couldn't really appreciate any part of the book. Maybe it just didn't suit me, I think it must be read by younger teens/kids. Not planning to read the next installment. Anyway, I don't remember books with fey theme that I liked, maybe that's one of the reasons I didn't like it. 



Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
❧ My Rating : 4.0 Hearts
❧ Date Read : Oct 24, 2012
❧ Same reasons. Reason to Breathe... Another contemporary romance... I liked it, characters easy to relate with. The author's writing was good. It's a little too dramatic. There were times that I agreed and disagreed with the character. The book was really good. Though, I think that it's a little too long. I read half of the next installment but I was not able to finish it... 



No comments:

Post a Comment