Saturday Recollection [Short Reviews]

Books I Skipped Reviewing
Weekend treats
#005

These were just a short review of the books that I skipped for some reasons. I decided to post some once every weekend until it's all up. Enjoy! ^^

ღSeries Specialღ
(Part 1)

Twilight (Twilight, #1)New Moon (Twilight, #2)Eclipse (Twilight, #3)Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)

Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
❧ My Rating : 5.0 Hearts
❧ Date Read : Year 2010
❧ Since it has been a long time since I've read this series, I'll be reviewing it as a whole. Well... we all know twilight right? It's either you loved it or hated it, and obviously I loved it. These books actually initiated me on reading foreign books.
Anyway, twilight saga is about a human girl (Bella) and a 'vegetarian' vampire (Edward) falling in love with each other, plus a werewolf (Jacob) as he has fallen in love with the human too. They underwent different dilemmas involving a group of vampire, Volturi and werewolves. Continuously saving Bella until they all had their happy endings.
First of all things that I loved with these books were the characters. I don't know if anyone would agree but I loved Alice more than any of the lead characters. The lead: Bella, Edward and Jacob. They were all too good to be true but I didn't realized that until now that I'd read a hundred books, like i had said this is my first series. Edward, I'd fallen in love with him automatically. He is 'beautiful' in a supernatural way (all the vampires here got a god-like appearance), old-fashioned( not to mention that he's 107 years old), can read minds (except Bella's) and all the other things you wish your boyfriend is. And here goes Bella, the 'fragile little human'; she's clumsy, pretty, stubborn and just the type to be linked with the supernaturals. And here's Jacob, the werewolf, he was supposed to be the alpha but chose to not take the position, he's the best friend of Bella though, not so content with that status. All of them were just too lovable for me.
Second, the story line. It's amazing (at 13), this kind of love triangle was all new to me during the time I've read it. The antagonist and the way they just want to get rid of Bella and the way they were all defeated especially on the last installment. The vampire - werewolf thing was also interesting to me. And how the Cullens' were all 'vegetarian' vampires - feed on animal blood instead of humans'. Though, it's entertaining how Bella threaten that status (laughs) .
Loved it all. I also happen to watch all of the movies. I collected some souvenir items too. And come to think of it, if I hadn't been so addicted with Twilight, this blog may not be existing just yet, so thanks to Meyer and her incredible writing^^

No comments:

Post a Comment