The Ends of Weekdays: Quote Day

Quote Day! 


______________________________________________________________________________
Here's another upgrade for you guys, I'll be posting a quote every Monday and Friday  (could be book related or not), I'm open to post your quotes here whether it's your original or your favorite ones ^^
______________________________________________________________________________


I really like this quote from a local writer, Bob Ong. It once had kept me from giving up some things that I truly love but what felt like something that everyone was against with. Keep on fighting for your dreams! Anyway, it says:
"People dream because they are given the ability to dream and fulfill it. It's their duty to make himself good and to contribute help to the world. And there is no bigger sin that he can do to himself aside from renouncing that duty..."


No comments:

Post a Comment